Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Merica!!

Merica!!

With all the projects and work coming to a close got to spend some quality time with the wife this weekend on the boat!! Some much needed R&R!! Partial photo credit to Bob's Dingy!!

Last edited by rustybucket; 07-06-2021 at 02:14 PM.
    SOUTHPAWS
    1986 52C Hull #391 8v92TI
    PENSACOLA, FL

Re: Merica!!

She's a beaut! Thanks for sharing.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

Quote Originally Posted by rustybucket View Post
    With all the projects and work coming to a close got to spend some quality time with the wife this weekend on the boat!! Some much needed R&R!! Partial photo credit to Bob's Dingy!!

Such a beauty. The bow looks a lot more sleek without the big boxes on mine. I'll take 'em off eventually - but the 4 connection bolts on each will make for some serious repair work on the deck.

On Sat, I finally bought an Ol' Glory on the transom flagpole and a Florida Gators burgee for the bow. Can't wait to hit some grouper holes.
    At the mouth of the Caloosahatchee
    1984 52C

Juice, hang on to those boxes when you remove them. Certain folks might want them.

Rusty, your boat looks beautiful. Really great.

Thumbs up Re: Merica!!

The boat looks awesome! I like the look of the bow without a rail, looks sporty.

JCG

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    Juice, hang on to those boxes when you remove them. Certain folks might want them.
    I'm keeping them on the dock! With this project, I've got crap laying everywhere as I try to keep the boat's interior clean and uncluttered.

I wouldn't throw those babies away. Besides, I just painted them with Perfection.
    At the mouth of the Caloosahatchee
    1984 52C

Thanks for the compliments guys!!
    SOUTHPAWS
    PENSACOLA, FL

Rusty, think this is the first side profile I've scene with the bridge deck extension, looks great. Hopefully it's practical too besides the additional shade for the cockpit.
    CRICKET
    1966 HAT50C101
    Purchased 1985 12v71Ns
    Repowered 1989 with 8v92TI
    Repowered 2001 with 3406E

Quote Originally Posted by Cricket View Post
    Rusty, think this is the first side profile I've scene with the bridge deck extension, looks great. Hopefully it's practical too besides the additional shade for the cockpit.
    The space on the bridge is so usable it's crazy. The entire boat feels much larger now. I've been on much larger boats with less space.

I'm really happy with how the profile turned out. You know how much I was sweating the look of the end product! I like it when people step onboard and don't even recognize all the work we did. It all looks factory, just as I had hoped.
    Last edited by rustybucket; 07-07-2021 at 11:30 PM.
    SOUTHPAWS
    PENSACOLA, FL