Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: 46 Hatteras Slane Engine Air Vents

Quote Originally Posted by ReelGamble226 View Post
    I have a 1987 45 sportfish convertible. I’m assuming the 46 is a MY. Do you have measurements? I’m wondering if I can cut these in.What’s the price?
    The 46’ vents will not properly fit your yr model 45 Hatteras. Vents for your series 45 are available and they can be owner installed. PM me for all the details. Tom

Re: 46 Hatteras Slane Engine Air Vents.

Quote Originally Posted by Logging dog View Post
    I have a 1984 45C. I assume these would fit. If so, can you give me a little more info? price, basic installation tips, thanks
    The 46 vents will not properly fit a series 2 - 45 convertible. However, there are vents available and designed specifically for your model boat. PM me for all the details. Tom

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    You wouldn't happen to have a set for a Series I 36 kicking around, would you?
    Vents are available for your year model 36 Hatteras. PM me for all the details and installation information. Tom

How about vents for a 32 FB 1985? I need larger vents for the diesels....something that might help control the mistgetting into the engine room.

Sorry but we didn’t ever make any vents for the 32.