Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

46 Hatteras Slane Engine Air Vents

For sale. Set of custom engine air hullside vents manufactured by Slane Marine. Fits all 46 Hatteras Convertibles 1974 thru 1985.146A6EAF-B108-4A84-B343-2B5B3E32A0E1.jpg

Re: 46 Hatteras Slane Engine Air Vents

Quote Originally Posted by tslane View Post
    For sale. Set of custom engine air hullside vents manufactured by Slane Marine. Fits all 46 Hatteras Convertibles 1974 thru 1985.Attachment 51136
    Are those the same size as the ones I'm selling? https://www.samsmarine.com/forums/sh...s-ER-air-vents I didn't call them "Slane" vents because there was no marking to be sure.

They're nicely made - surprised no takers yet with as many as I see beaten by a piling.
    At the mouth of the Caloosahatchee
    1984 52C

The vents you are selling are made for the 50/52 convertibles and we’re built by my company, Slane Marine.

Juice, double the price! True Slane/Hatteras product!

Tom is part of the history.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP

The vents you are selling are made for the 50/52 convertibles and we’re built by my company, Slane Marine.
    Thanks! And congrats on your quality work and long history in the industry. I stepped into it just before the 2010 crash and lost my ass!
    At the mouth of the Caloosahatchee
    1984 52C

Tom,
    Any chance they might fit a 42 ? Thanks

You wouldn't happen to have a set for a Series I 36 kicking around, would you?
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Quote Originally Posted by omecojh View Post
    Tom,
    Any chance they might fit a 42 ? Thanks
    The 46 vents will not fit a 42 but there is another set of vents already built that fit a 42 that are available. PM me for the details. Tom

For sale. Set of custom engine air hullside vents manufactured by Slane Marine. Fits all 46 Hatteras Convertibles 1974 thru 1985.Attachment 51136
    I have a 1987 45 sportfish convertible. I’m assuming the 46 is a MY. Do you have measurements? I’m wondering if I can cut these in.What’s the price?

Re: 46 Hatteras Slane Engine Air Vents.

I have a 1984 45C. I assume these would fit. If so, can you give me a little more info? price, basic installation tips, thanks