Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Floscan 7500 tach/fuel/eng hrs multigauge needed

I have some other dial faces and small senders also.

I will ask the manufacturer tomorrow.

THank you

Cap Ralph,

Sorry for the delay in updating this thread.

I received the FS's back from Floscan and re-installed them. For whatever reason, the port gauge seem to be reading fuel flow for the 1st time ever since I've owned the boat.

The starboard gauge does not show any fuel info and has been verified NFG by Floscan.

So I think if I can find one gauge, I'll be good to go.

My gauges look like the bottom one in your 1st set of photos, but the dials on the back look more like the one on the top of the 2nd set of photos.

According to Joe at FloScan, I need to find gauges that have a tag showing model #: 53-02-SFTC.B47. These would be programmed to work with 471 or 671 DD's

I'll double check the tags.

Jim,

I went through something similar only it was dealing with the sensor side of things instead of the gauge heads. I sent Joe my gauge heads and he had a set of sensors made up to match them. But that setup only gave me fuel info at one helm. And the gauge heads had been on the flybridge for 30+ years and were not looking so spiffy anymore. So after evaluating costs and benefits with Joe, I ended up going with the FlowNet NMEA2000 system in concert with my Garmin chart plotters and I have never looked back. It is such a sweet system.

And I agree, Joe is top notch.
    Steve Murphree
    1982 61MY, Hull #331
    Decatur, AL