Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hatteras Emblems

Hi All,I have stainless steel Hatteras emblems for sale. The 60’s-70’s Hatteras swoop emblem and the 80’s Hatteras emblem. Price is $180 for a pair of emblems and includes shipping. My PayPal is Mike00johnson@gmail.com. Make sure to include your shipping address. Cheers,Mike
    Attached Images

Re: Hatteras Emblems

Quote Originally Posted by efishonsea View Post
    Hi All,I have stainless steel Hatteras emblems for sale. The 60’s-70’s Hatteras swoop emblem and the 80’s Hatteras emblem. Price is $180 for a pair of emblems and includes shipping. My PayPal is Mike00johnson@gmail.com. Make sure to include your shipping address. Cheers,Mike
    What is the recommended installation method of your 80's style emblem, and are the original emblems available? Thanks
    Attached Images
    Eddie Clemons Nashville, TN Southern Pride 1988 52CHATCS441K788 2004 Caterpillar 3406e's

Interested in your 80s style emblem/ price is fine.
    What are dimensions?

Thank you
    John

Do you still have the 60's and 70's style emblems available?

I can see the tape measure, but can't read the numbers, are both styles about the same size, maybe you could tell us what the tape measure measures?

Do you happen to have the CAD data for these? I'm thinking I might want to do some laser engraving on a potential future bench seat
    1980 53' Hatteras MY, Hull # 592

"Moon River" <-- Finally picked a name