Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

10' Zodiac for sale

A friend of mine who is out of boating has asked me to sell his 10' Zodiac inflatable floor dinghy. It has never been in the water. It was stored on deck on his 40' trawler, but never out of the storage bag. The bag is faded, but the dinghy is not. Clear PA registration, has oars and also foot pump.

I do not have photos, I'm going to try to get it out of the bag and get some pictures this week but a lot of other things are competing with that.

Price $1200 obo. Location Annapolis. Thanks.

Re: 10' Zodiac for sale

Jim, I am interested. We have an 11' whaler that can only be used locally. Great boat. But for trips we need something we can stow away and then use when we get there. FYI with my travels I can pick up. Need to know what year and actual true condition. If good then price accepted with no negotiations.

Pix and let me know please.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP

Sure, and thank you. I am working today, it will be tomorrow before I can supply photos and information. Tomorrow a day off, so I'll work on it. Thank you.

No hurry at all. Need for trip next year.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP

I brought the registration in and will email you a photo of it.

Jim, any pictures? Is it as new?
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP

Jim, Whatever happened with this? Still interested.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP

What happened with this is that I got distracted. I'll get photos to you and try to open it up and inflate it as soon as it dries out here. Sorry.

Okay. Will be up and down the coast a few times this year. Got the Firechicken hauled up to Cape Cod and have a few trips planned. Easy to stop in off 95.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP