Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: 1987 63' Hatteras CPMY $360,000

The boat is absolutely beautiful. The listing is a model for anyone trying to sell a boat here. Good luck with the sale, someone's going to have their dreams come true.

As to what it would cost to get it to the East Coast, any guesses? I would say 35-40K as deck freight on a yacht transporter.

If I purchased this boat on the West Coat, might be a good chance to go North, then back to the East Coast via Panama Canal.

What is the insulation on the engine room walls? Is that standard, or an additional heat/sound damping etc.

That is one terrific yacht especially with the full width engine room. Surprised Hatteras did not build more with this design.

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post

As to what it would cost to get it to the East Coast, any guesses? I would say 35-40K as deck freight on a yacht transporter.
    A bit more Jim. We had a slip neighbor move an 84 footer from LA to FLL. Cost was $85,000. Figure $1000/foot.

Wow. That adds a lot. Driving it would cost quite a bit less. More fun, too.

Quote Originally Posted by ADOPO View Post
    If I purchased this boat on the West Coat, might be a good chance to go North, then back to the East Coast via Panama Canal.

What is the insulation on the engine room walls? Is that standard, or an additional heat/sound damping etc.
    It is additional sound proofing foam that was added by the prior owner.
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Taken off market ?

No, my business partner who I was going to start a new dermatology practice with died unexpectedly. I need to take care of the business before I sell the yacht. Just a pause.
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Boat is now officially back on the market. I'm going to wait a week before I list with the broker and give anybody on the forum a chance to ask any questions or check it out before the broker gets it.

Thanks!
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Re: 1987 63' Hatteras CPMY $360,000 SOLD

The new owner knows about the forum. I'll let him introduce himself. It's possible you've seen him on TV in the past.
    He is going to put the boat on the hard for a few months for cosmetic upgrades, a new water maker, paint etc and then bring her down the California coast through the Panama Canal before she finds her new home in Fort Lauderdale where she was originally sold. I'm sure in time I'll find another Hatteras to buy. This time it will be newer and larger.
    Ron
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee