Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

DD mech southern Maine/east NH?

Anyone know a good dd mech in the southern maine/eastern NH area to do an engine survey?
    thanks
    Joe

Re: DD mech southern Maine/east NH?

John Pride may be a good connection. Helped me a bit on a boat in Maine last year. Super knowledgeable. 207-730-1323

[QUOTE=jap201;392185]Anyone know a good dd mech in the southern maine/eastern NH area to do an engine survey?
    thanks

https://infielddiesel.com/#service

guy really knows his stuff but he is getting busy...

thanks, i'll give them a call tomorrow

I recently had him work the 8V92TI's on my 1980 55c fuel problem at Cape Ann in Gloucester very knowledgeable and rely knows his stuff busy but worth the wait I highly Recommend him if you can get him to fit you in...

[QUOTE=ashefrin;392198]
    Quote Originally Posted by jap201 View Post
    Anyone know a good dd mech in the southern maine/eastern NH area to do an engine survey?
    thanks

https://infielddiesel.com/#service

guy really knows his stuff but he is getting busy...

[QUOTE=ashefrin;394809]I recently had him work the 8V92TI's on my 1980 55c fuel problem at Cape Ann in Gloucester very knowledgeable and rely knows his stuff busy but worth the wait I highly Recommend him if you can get him to fit you in...

Lou bacon rebuilt my engines. He's worth the money. it seems he likes his work so its not just a job. he only works on detroits and he owns a 38' hatteras as well.