Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Adding DAY HEAD to 58 LRC Hatteras

HelloHas anyone done that ? Since those are all basically the same, right, wondering how difficult it would be to pop in a day head.Any thoughts would be appreciated.Cheers !!!

Re: Adding DAY HEAD to 58 LRC Hatteras

Welcome to the page. Have not heard of anyone doing it yet, but anything is possible. That said, if you have to ask, you're not doing it yourself..... Lots of skilled carpentry, plumbing, electric. Find a reputable yard in your area to give you a quote. (Have some smelling salts ready.)
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Hi. Just wondering if this a boat you own or one that your are considering purchasing?

Jim C.

58LRC

I thought they all had a day head on the main deck across from the galley.

It shows one in the brochure. Do you own a 58LRC without a day head? Your profile says you are not a Hatteras owner. Have you been aboard a 58LRC?

Last edited by SKYCHENEY; 03-21-2021 at 07:09 PM.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Ours has the (I believe to be standard) day head and now that we've owned the boat for a while, I wouldn't want one without it. So convenient as opposed to having to run down stairs every time I need to use the head.

When we were looking at LRCs I did see a few (one in SC and one in CA) that had been converted. The CA one was converted to a very nice looking serving area - but that wasn't important to us.

If you need pictures or help understanding how they were set up, let me know.

Jim

Have been able on 58 hatteras lrc. Not an owner yet. Not all have day head - was an option.

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag930 View Post
    Hi. Just wondering if this a boat you own or one that your are considering purchasing?Jim C.58LRC
    Hello jim just waiting for one at the right price u selling or know anyone ? Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by zigzag930 View Post
    Hi. Just wondering if this a boat you own or one that your are considering purchasing?Jim C.58LRC
    10-4 thanx will do.