Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: 2021 NorCAL Hatteras Rendevous Update

Thanks Dan. It was a spectacular time. Chuck and I will be discussing 2022 cruise out soon.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by Antoinette View Post
    We have a 1979 60C in the Peugeot Sound region. We have spotted a number of Hatts up here and was wondering if there was a get together for this region in the future. Would love to ride the coast to Nor Cal, but time is still limited.
    I am in Seattle and would sign up for a local meet up for sure - great work to the Bay area folks!!, that looked like a great time, and place to meet as well.
    Matt
    1976 58' YF, Hull #410
    "Time Out West"

Looks like fun. Great looking boats.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Though several months after the after the fact, wanted to share a couple pictures of the NorCal Hatteras event. Many of us knew just one or two others, yet a wonderful time was had by all, and new friendships formed.

Looking forward to the next NorCal Hatteras rendezvous. Any interest in both a spring and fall rendezvous?

- Rebecca
    Attached Images
    KATERINA
    1970 53MY Hull #329
    Cummins VT8-370M
    Alameda CA

Quote Originally Posted by GinnupsGirl View Post
    Though several months after the after the fact, wanted to share a couple pictures of the NorCal Hatteras event. Many of us knew just one or two others, yet a wonderful time was had by all, and new friendships formed.

Looking forward to the next NorCal Hatteras rendezvous. Any interest in both a spring and fall rendezvous?

- Rebecca
    You know I’m in for two cruises.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

One interesting outcome (and lesson for other regional groups) is that many of us live fairly close by but didn't know each other before.

Another thing is with the outstanding examples attended, we all got some new ideas and are pretty motivated to beautify our vessels.

I am wondering if our mid-year gathering might be more like "works-in-progress" because some (like me) although working hard on upgrades, might be a little intimidated by the gorgeous boats attending.

DAN