Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

2021 NorCAL Hatteras Rendevous Update

Hello Hatteras Hive-Mind;

We're in with at least four solid commitments for September 26-27 at Grindstone Joe's in Lodi, California (https://grindstonejoe.org/)

Chartmaker, Seven, Reposado, and Cavalcade say they're in!

I've charged Seven (Rusty Martindale) with selling this event out, and I hope that you'll make the decision to join us. Don't be surprised if you find Seven's Rusty on your doorstep with Grindstone Joe's brochures!! (ah... just kidding... but he'll show up right after the 7th-Day Adventist Mission folks knock on the door). He's very determined.

Cavalcade has contributed a raffle prize, a Fabreware Coffee maker, we're working on Sam's and Westmarine prizes and swag as well. How do you win? Here's the categories:
    Miles Traveled to Event
    Oldest Hatteras
    Most Flags
    Best Cocktail
    Biggest Bar
    Best Varnish
    Best Docking
    Worst Docking
    Belle of the Ball

So don't delay, commit today! Chartmaker will arrive on Friday, and probably leave Monday.
    We may overnight in Benicia on Thursday.GSJ Nav Map.jpg

I'm a guitar player, so bring your mando, banjo, beatbox, or cowbell (we'll need lots of cowbell).

Thank You

Chuck Bullett
    Chartmaker
    Captain Chuck Bullett; W1AEK
    Chartmaker 1978 53MY Hull #522
    On-Air 2014 31 Benetau Oceanis Sloop
    chuckbullett@gmail.com

Re: 2021 NorCAL Hatteras Rendevous Update

You can pencil Trina and I in.We'll be coming by air/land.
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

Post a better map of where you are. I won't be able to make it but I'm sure many would like to know more about that area.

I didn't known there were rivers that far inland there.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Sounds great Dave-

Thanks and hope we can make it fun for you.

Sincerely-

Chuck Bullett
    Chartmaker
    chuckbullett@gmail.com

If they've got room for me there I'll probably arrive late Friday and leave Sunday depending on the tides.
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

Quote Originally Posted by RonNP View Post
    If they've got room for me there I'll probably arrive late Friday and leave Sunday depending on the tides.
    I’ll send you what we need from you Ron.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

All;

We are at 8 vessels and a number of drive-ins as of last night. We probably have room for four more boats... September may seem a ways down the road but don’t let this only NorCal event slip by you.

Rusty’s infectious enthusiasm for this event is inspiring. We’re both past YC Commodores and know how to throw a party too.

We hope you’ll join us.
    chuckbullett@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by RonNP View Post
    Hi Ron;

The Tide Chart for Terminous, South Fork in the Mokelumne river calls for small tide swings all three 3 days with a delta of about 2 1/2 ft. here's some screen shots from my tide App.

Friday 9_24 Tides Terminous.jpg Saturday 9_25 Tides Terminous.jpg Sunday 9_25 Tides Terminous.jpg

Cheers;
    chuckbullett@gmail.com

We have a 1979 60C in the Peugeot Sound region. We have spotted a number of Hatts up here and was wondering if there was a get together for this region in the future. Would love to ride the coast to Nor Cal, but time is still limited.

Hi Hatteras Folk,

In late September we had an hugely successful rendezvous in the San Francisco area, more exactly in the river delta leading into the Bay.

It is not exactly my news to share, but our organizers (Chuck and Rusty) have been and continue to be extremely busy, so I wanted to share the first batch of photos from the event before they get too stale. (Forgive me if this has been posted already; I did not find it if so...). There are reportedly more pictures out there; feel free to post!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/chuckb...57719982393437

We all had a fantastic time, and next year hope for a similar but even more well-attended event (some of us are hoping for two).

The location was an historic site called Grindstone Joe's (search the web) and most likely will become a repeat hosted event for the San Francisco group. But others are certainly welcome as I know John (Scarlett), Ron (Wet Ever), others had hoped to attend.

DAN
    Last edited by drburke; 01-03-2022 at 09:23 PM.