Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Rairitan Marine Elegance failure

I have 2 Raritan Marine Elegance toilets, one I put in in 2016, love them , however the circuit board just failed. The pump started running erratically and finally would not flush. I have the electronic flush panel. The pump would run some on empty bowl. So of course I removed all hoses to check for any restrictions( huge job as we all know) found only clean hoses and fittings, so them swapped controll boxes with my other toilet and everything worked fine. So ordered new box from Raritan, $ 250.00. I know a lot of you have these toilets. The circuit board had no corrosion at all. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Re: Rairitan Marine Elegance failure

And that is why I went to the basic push buttons on the two heads I installed last year!
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

I had the same problem with the same head. A new board fixed the problem.
    Mario
    1972 58' Hatteras Yachtfisherman
    Siboney

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal View Post
    And that is why I went to the basic push buttons on the two heads I installed last year!
    Same here on my Atlantes "Freedom". After losing the second computer in the same season last summer I rewired it with push buttons. Marine toilets and computers just don't seem to play well together.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

I have the touch pad controls on all three of mine. I installed them in 2005 and have never had an issue with any of them.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

32 volt units (3) from 06 with a control pad and a blue button. still going.
    Mal
    Miss Molly
    '85 53ED #750