Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anyone in or near Ft. Pierce?

I am looking for someone that might be interested in taking a look at a boat for me and reporting back with an unbiased opinion? I am tired of traveling at the moment, and I plan to stay home for a couple weeks or so. Thanks, Eddie
    Eddie Clemons Nashville, TN Southern Pride 1988 52CHATCS441K788 2004 Caterpillar 3406e's

Re: Anyone in or near Ft. Pierce?

I will have the land yacht anchored in a Motor Coach Resort in Port Saint Lucie from 16-21. 5 or so miles down the road. I'll be happy to take a peek for you.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

I just left there around noon after spending a day and a half.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

She's not due there until Monday, boat is coming down to stay until sold from Daytona.
    Eddie Clemons Nashville, TN Southern Pride 1988 52CHATCS441K788 2004 Caterpillar 3406e's

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    I just left there around noon after spending a day and a half.
    Yeah, I just left after running all over from Stuart to FLL. I gotta go back to work and get some rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddieclemons View Post
    Yeah, I just left after running all over from Stuart to FLL. I gotta go back to work and get some rest.
    I have a couple of friends there who could check it out for you. You have one there too in Scott Smith. I’ll shoot you a text when I get tied up this evening.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    I have a couple of friends there who could check it out for you. You have one there too in Scott Smith. I’ll shoot you a text when I get tied up this evening.
    I think Mr. Smith has been enjoying the Snow vs. the Florida Sun.

I was on several 53's while down there, just got back. I was looking at 53's and 58's
    What are you looking for?

9. Re: Anyone in or near Ft. Pierce?

I live in Ft. Pierce. Retired Miami yacht broker who’s been through hundreds and hundreds of surveys since starting my business in 1984. Before that I worked for other large brokerages and yards starting with OJ You g in NOLA, and Merrill Stevens in the Grove, and Jones Yacht and Ship up the Miami River. Fair warning though, I’m known for having a ‘good eye’ and not mincing words. Blake Davis license #32.
    Last edited by Retired1; 03-05-2021 at 08:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Retired1 View Post
    I live in Ft. Pierce. Retired Miami yacht broker who’s been through hundreds and hundreds of surveys since 1984. Fair warning though, I’m known for having a ‘good eye’ and not mincing words. Blake Davis license #32.
    . You sound like my guy, the broker is suppose to call when she arrives. Thanks