Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Galleymaid head compnents

I converted from 32V GM to 24V with Atlantis Freedom from Raritan Engineering. Two are complete, only 1 to go>
    Jim
    1984 53' MY
    'Plan B'

My bridge painting derailed my plumbing and I didn't get to check toilet this PM. Have guests coming tomorrow afternoon so will check tomorrow morning for sure and let you know.

Going to need one. PM sent

Do the heads have rectangular bases? I could us a base if they are.

I was thinking about starting over, but maybe this is serendipitous? If there are two left, I guess I'd take them both. My 52C has that same "old style" from Raz.

I don't even know how to PM yet!

Quote Originally Posted by JuiceClark View Post
    I was thinking about starting over, but maybe this is serendipitous? If there are two left, I guess I'd take them both. My 52C has that same "old style" from Raz.

I don't even know how to PM yet!
    Click on the user name and it will take you to the PM. I haven't heard back from him but definitely want one.

Quote Originally Posted by Briankinley2004 View Post
    Click on the user name and it will take you to the PM. I haven't heard back from him but definitely want one.
    Oh yeah - I see it! Thanks much.

I just wanted to toss my name in there, but I'm calling Raz in the morning and probably getting two entirely new/rebuilt units. There's so much to do on this boat, I need to keep pounding forward on the to-do list.

Sorry folks I have been enjoying the boat without the benefit of wi-fi since Friday morning. I'll check the messages soon.
    Jim
    1984 53' MY
    'Plan B'

The base bottom flange measures 11-3/4" front to back and 11" wide
    Jim
    1984 53' MY
    'Plan B'

Juice,
    I have two left. One is still in the boat. It should be available in two weeks. Let me know if you want them.
    Jim
    1984 53' MY
    'Plan B'