Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Scott!

Thanks Scott!

Just a shout out to Scott Bickwid (boatsb) for his continued product support. I bought a Victron inverter/charger from him 18 months or so back and he has always been there to hold my hand! I had yet another question and once again he came through in a couple of minutes with an answer. Thanks, man!
    Michael & Beth
    Hull Number CV312
    63’ Cockpit Motor Yacht
    1986 model launched in August 1987

Re: Thanks Scott!

I'll second the "adda-boy" for Scott's support to this forum and it's members. A valued member indeed!
    Jim
    1984 53' MY
    'Plan B'

Quote Originally Posted by Plan B2 View Post
    I'll second the "adda-boy" for Scott's support to this forum and it's members. A valued member indeed!
    And I'll 3rd it. He talked to me for an hour a few months back regarding electrical upgrades with very little if any sales pitch--just very helpful and knowledgeable. Thanks again Scott!
    Cheers,
    Eric
    BREAKAWAY 1990 Hatteras 52CMY

scott has helped me out several times with electrical and electronics, stuff that i didn't even buy from him
    Mis b' havin
    1972 58 yachtfish
    58yf352
    pass christian, ms.

Ditto that. Scott has helped me with quite a number of things electrical and electronic as well. Definitely an asset to th forum.

And I'm not just saying that because I owe him money.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Add my name to the list of satisfied customers. He's always helped me with any issues. You don't get customer service like that from any online vendor.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    Add my name to the list of satisfied customers. He's always helped me with any issues. You don't get customer service like that from any online vendor.

Same here last call was for help sometimes we do call just to B.S
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

I don't know what is happening but Scott...I swear....I never told anybody how many times you have failed to follow through on promises....going on two years!!
    I'm guessing you were too busy satisfhing all of these other posters!

I'm not traveling so I've been helping remotely. I don't want to risk getting sick.

I won't go south yet. It's not covid safe yet but I can ship and assist whenever possible.
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Good for you Scott. Smart. We are right around the corner from getting vaccines into our arms so you’re smart to wait. Hope your doing well. This is a tough business environment.
    John
    1981 58 Yachtfish Hull 477
    Wickford RI