Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Williams 385 Jet Tender for sale

2012 Williams Turbojet 385, INCLUDES Trailer and Factory lift harness (for use with dinghy davit if used as yacht tender).

Just completed a $9,100.00 MAJOR service by Williams - included oil change, new oil & fuel filters, new spark plugs, new battery, bilge pump, engine diagnostic, valve inspection/adjustment & fuel flush. Wiring harness completely replaced, exhaust manifold, new stainless boarding ladder and numerous upgrades and repairs too numerous to list. Only 78 hours since overhaul. The photos were taken before a complete detail / wax, so she is much cleaner, and before the swim ladder was installed.

LOA 12.5ft / Beam 5.75ft / Seats 5

Runs great and is really fast. Perfect for a yacht tender or a fun family rigid bottom inflatable. Not many of these come with a trailer!

Asking $17,500 (new ones are $53K plus tax).

Also on Craigslist with photos if interested: https://miami.craigslist.org/pbc/boa...283345358.html
    Jerry B.
    "Sea Joy"
    Hull #318
    1977 58MY (Galley Up)
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL

Re: Williams 385 Jet Tender for sale

Something like this will be my last boat.
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

Re: Williams 385 Jet Tender for sale

Quote Originally Posted by Finalee View Post
    Something like this will be my last boat.
    Yeah, people love them or hate them it seems. I'm in the former camp, not the latter. It was an absolute blast for us for 3 years. My 85 year old mother moved in with us and it just isn't ideal for her, otherwise we would be keeping it.
    Jerry B.
    "Sea Joy"
    Hull #318
    1977 58MY (Galley Up)
    Palm Beach Gardens, FL