Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1976 Hatteras 46’ Convertible

Good morning,

Does anyone have a wiring diagram for this boat? I just bought her and in the process of a complete restore.

if not, any idea where to find one?

Thanks,
    Mark

Re: 1976 Hatteras 46’ Convertible

Call Hatteras.... They will sell you a complete set.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Thank you. I just did , pretty painless

They will also make you a copy of the owner's manual, and the graving diagram, which are helpful as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrklotti View Post
    Thank you. I just did , pretty painless
    Here to please......
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

I had tried to get a copy of the engine room DC panel wiring diagram for my '76 46C several years ago but was told by Hatteras that the diagram for mine "had not been preserved". They had all the other drawings and the manual though. I have the original diagram for the engine room DC panel but it is pretty faded and has numerous notes made by previous owners. Interestingly, when I scanned it into a .PDF file using our large format copier at the office it brought out a lot of detail that was not legible on the original. If for some reason you can't get a copy of the drawing for yours from Hatteras let me know and I can send you the .PDF that I made of mine.
    "The only thing that always works on an old boat is the owner" - Some Wise Guy

1976 46' Convertible
    Bayou Chico
    Pensacola, Florida