Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

53' in Sarasota, does anyone have any knowledge of this boat?

53' in Sarasota, does anyone have any knowledge of this boat?

Going to take a look in the morning, just thought I would check to see if anyone has any inside information on this. Twin bunks is the downer. Has naturals, which I am o.k. with.
    Thanks in advance!

2. Re: 53' in Sarasota, does anyone have any knowledge of this boat?

First call and confirm it exists (not a ghost listing, or long sold, or deal pending) then have the broker email you the comps for sold 53’ Hatts for the past 30 days. Then, you will see with your own eyes the “optimistic” asking price. That’s a rather minimal listing.
    Last edited by Retired1; 02-12-2021 at 11:48 AM.

Re: 53' in Sarasota, does anyone have any knowledge of this boat?

Quote Originally Posted by Retired1 View Post
    First call and confirm it exists (not a ghost listing, or long sold, or deal pending) then have the broker email you the comps for sold 53’ Hatts for the past 30 days. Then, you will see with your own eyes the “optimistic” asking price. That’s a rather minimal listing.
    Thank you, went to see it. Overpriced a lot. Needs a huge cash infusion. Not for me.

They are misrepresenting the beam on the boat. It is 15‘10“ not 17 feet. I question the number of hours on the motors because they didn’t list him.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

They are misrepresenting the beam on the boat. It is 15‘10“ not 17 feet. I would question the number of hours on the motors because they didn’t list them.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California