Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Jet Dock for Sale

Just pulled my Jet Dock out and brought it home. It is a 6" X 9" dock for any jet ski or small jet boat or tender. I believe I still also have the flanges that connect it to the dock.

I am in Connecticut. These things cost $700 or more new. Make me a reasonable offer and it's yours. I have no use for it and am trying not to build inventory at home.j

Capt K

Re: Jet Dock for Sale

Have you sold the Jet Dock? If not, I assume it is black, correct? Is it set up as a drive-on with a wench? Do you have any idea about shipping cost to Naples, Florida? Any photos? Thanks.

Re: Jet Dock for Sale

No, this is the one that is white. It has two ribs on it to center the boat and a hole in each corner to attach to a dock with pvc pipe. It is made of roto molded plastic. I think they were common under the name Jet T dock and other similar names.

It is not mine, but if you want to see what one looks like, look on Ebay at item # 4649933261.

Thanks!

K