Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Need help moving vehicle from New Bern to CT

I've found the Enterprise rates sometimes vary. You may find more options/different rates if you try an airport pickup.

try u haul for a van or a pickup truck one way. u haul was much cheaper one way than a rental about 3 years ago when i needed it
    Mis b' havin
    1972 58 yachtfish
    58yf352
    pass christian, ms.

Search on Costco. We rent one-way vehicles a lot and most recently got an Enterprise car in Florida that was cheaper than my wife's usually best corporate rate with Avis.

I did some more digging and found a few in the mid 300 range. Not too bad. Uship was pretty high, ranging from 900 to well over 2000 to move the truck. I may even talk to the marina and see if I can ship down my toolbox and some gear I need so I can fly in to New Bern.
    Everyone should believe in something - I believe I will go fishing - Henry David Thoreau

I have a military guy who delivers things on off days, and now has a network. driving is likely $1.20/mile. if interested , I can send info. NC based.
    Have used several times for boat truck and CC.
    Mal
    Miss Molly
    '85 53ED #750