Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Looking for a Toe Rail Shell supply / exhaust ventilator scoop (clamshell)

Dear Forum members,

I am looking for a "Toe Rail Shell Hatteras 32's" fiberglass supply / exhaust ventilator (clamshell) for my 1989 40 DC (Sam's part # 043067X). I contacted Sam's first and they have none and will not be ordering any to be made anytime soon. It seems that there is virtually no demand for these clamshells. I am hoping a member may have a used or NOS one hiding somewhere that they may be willing to sell me. The ventilator (clamshell) sits on the port (supply) and starboard (exhaust) sides of the boats "toe rail" near the stern area of the boat. it is made of fiberglass and is approximately 4" W x 7" L and is shaped like a scoop. If anyone can help me I would be grateful.

Mark
    Lake of the Woods
    1989 40 DC Series 1
    Last edited by lake of the woods; 01-19-2021 at 09:33 AM.

Re: Looking for a Toe Rail Shell supply / exhaust ventilator scoop (clamshell)

A pic is worth a thousand words.
    ENUFF. 1983 53MY.Hull #617 Barnegat Light Nj.

Quote Originally Posted by MadHatter53 View Post
    A pic is worth a thousand words.
    I don't have a picture handy so it is probably easier for people to just check out the part picture on Sam's on-line parts Catalogue. Just put in part # 043067X. Hope this helps.

Mark
    lake of the Woods
    1989 40 DC series 1
    Last edited by lake of the woods; 01-19-2021 at 09:34 AM.

Part number is 043067X (you forgot the 3)
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post

Part number is 043067X (you forgot the 3)
    Ops,

Thanks Sky for the correction.

Mark
    lake of the Woods
    1989 40 DC Series 1