Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: 1984 53 Hatteras, Starfire

It was sold a couple of years ago to a couple on the upper bay . Couple had some health issues and did not use the yacht . Brought it back to Great Bridge to the same broker they and purchased from. There is a thread on here somewhere that the owners responded to and explained their reasons. I was aboard prior to the sale , it is very nice . Go by and take a look , the broker is very accommodating. Regards, Edward

Man, that is one handsome vessel! If you could combine the qualities of that one with the extended cockpit version of the 53MY mentioned in another thread, you would have the perfect boat.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    This is said to be the nicest 53 on the market- has been the nicest out there for a while, from what I've heard. I plan to be in that area in a week or two, if anyone wants me to go by AYB (I think that's where she is) and have a look.

Jim, Me thinks you are hoping someone tells you to take a look. I know if I were in that area I'd make the same offer and hope someone took me up on it. I love to look at boats and especially one that nice. If only the Admiral was healthy enough I'd be looking at that one for myself. I wish whoever buys it a lot of years of great boating.
    Regards;
    Byron
    “In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.”
    ― Elwood P. Dowd

Ya found me out. Actually, I am supposed to head down to NC, but the trip may have to be put off. I would LOVE to see that boat.