Thanks for all the comments!
I do agree with the last comment that there are a lot of "better" boats out there cheaper than $10,000 and in better condition. Those better deals are always located in California, Florida or North eastern States. Nothing in Texas where boats have a greater value and have a quick turn over. I have been searching for the past year on pretty much all the re sale sites on the web and even salvage yards. I have decided on a min. 41 foot and if they go on sale, they are bought up the same day. I looked into transporting some of those "Good" boats from afar and it always came up to another $10,000.
The guy with the 74 is also selling his slip for $15,000 the other one rents the space for $350
My goal is to eventually buy a slip to minimize on the monthly cost, Would just need to pay $45 to the harbor Master and electricity. If I put a decent grid up I could reduce the electric bill a bit.
On another point I was thinking if I start moving major things around like the area of the fridge, tanks etc, I might end up with the boat not being level. I even played with the idea of removing the 2 motors and making a one level platform, but that would end the boat ever being a motorized boat and would make the boat even more unstable....