Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Re: Happy Thanksgiving to All My Hatteras Buddies

I miss read the companies name. Thought it said rubbers and caskets guys I was distracted! Happy Turkey day all ya all!!
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

Quote Originally Posted by oscarvan View Post
    On another forum I would ask you if this eloquent and thoughtful statement means one can discriminate against anyone that doesn't think like you do legally, socially and economically, at will, but since this is a BOATING forum where we don't do that sort of thing I won't.
    But in reality, you did. And as my son, who is in the middle of studying logical fallacies would point out,.. Talk about a loaded question!

I welcome an honest, open-minded discussion on issues. I don't welcome an arbitrary standard of "offense" that effects individual freedom and the right of free speech.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    But in reality, you did. And as my son, who is in the middle of studying logical fallacies would point out,.. Talk about a loaded question!

I welcome an honest, open-minded discussion on issues. I don't welcome an arbitrary standard of "offense" that effects individual freedom and the right of free speech.
    I'll take you up on that, but as I said, not here. Our wakes will cross maybe.

(And it's "affects" not "effects"....... Now ducking for cover.)
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Okay, fine. Has the effect of suppressing, etc. Take it to PM if you want to go to war.

Happy Thanksgiving.
    --- The poster formerly known as Scrod ---

I want to live in Theory, everything works there.

1970 36C375

Quote Originally Posted by oscarvan View Post
    On another forum I would ask you if this eloquent and thoughtful statement means one can discriminate against anyone that doesn't think like you do legally, socially and economically, at will, but since this is a BOATING forum where we don't do that sort of thing I won't.

As far as the depiction in question, since this is not a T&A forum I think it doesn't belong here for reasons I won't get in to. Now if said "model" had been situated on a clearly identifiable vessel of the Hatteras make we would have a fair discussion, and THEN it would be removed.
    Oh puhleeze. Don’t sweat the little things (even though those are quite large) and take in a traditional, Thanksgiving football game. I see the Washington Football Team are playing the Dallas Cowboys at 4:30. Political correctness at its “finest”.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by Sadey View Post
    I miss read the companies name. Thought it said rubbers and caskets guys I was distracted! Happy Turkey day all ya all!!
    You lose your phone again?

I texted you a while ago, but not about that photo. BTW, if I didn’t love you, I’d blast you for those grammatical errors and misspelling.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone, hope you all have a blesse day

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    take in a traditional, Thanksgiving football game.
    I will probably seal my fate as the eternal resident odd ball now, but I never watch sports..... Cooking a bird, gluing and drilling stuff in the shop, playing some guitar and messing with you guys. Only thing I've been watching on the tube (how's that for dating yourself) lately is Svitzer/Wijsmuller and Smit-Tak salvage videos. Fascinating.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

I posted then went to the pool and didn’t have it with me. My son has introduced a new to me dr8nk and obviously I’ve had a few. Dark and stormy taste good time to me.
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

As a newbie to the forum I also will give thanks for all of you fine gentleman with your wisdom so freely given when asked by new or longtime Hatteras owner, I have not had the need to ask many questions as they have all been asked before and answered by many. This forum is golden both in knowledge and humor, maybe in about 15 years or so I will be able to help some new to Hats folks myself.

PS Nice calendar
    Admiral-- Marilyn
    Captain--James
    1980 43 DC Hull#526
    Twin DD 671 TI