Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Eta!

Eta!

Madeira Beach. Highest water we have seen in my 25 years there. Still rising at 8:45. High tide is at 9 but more will still come in until winds are finally out of the west. So far Mad Hatter and Esperanza are doing fine. I am on a road trip and last week before I left I spent over 2 hours doing lines. Glad I did. Have done that so many times and nothing came.

House just lost power. Wife doing okay. At leat tomorrow after it's over I can walk her through starting generator so she can stay on the boat until I get home tomorrow.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP

Re: Eta!

Its blowing pretty good up here in Hernando Beach. Luckily the wind is still out of the East so the water is not high. Its almost normal right now and high tide is an hour away. I suspect if it keeps blowing it will be high in the morning when the wind changes. Got the boat tied off good and went to Tarpon Springs this morning and tied off a 54 Bert for some Louisiana friends. Have the armor panels on the windows and some sandbags ready if needed.