Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1987 63 cpmy " ZANIMAC"

Has anyone seen or been aboard this boat ? It looks good with the blue/green hull ? YW#: 23506-3712948. They list quite a long list of upgrades,the photos look great . IT has been on the market awhile . Regards, Edward

Re: 1987 63 cpmy " ZANIMAC"

Quote Originally Posted by edward View Post
    Has anyone seen or been aboard this boat ? It looks good with the blue/green hull ? YW#: 23506-3712948. They list quite a long list of upgrades,the photos look great . IT has been on the market awhile . Regards, Edward
    It's too bad that the broker doesn't know how the boatwizard photo editing software works.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

?? ,What is boat wizard ? Edward

It’s been around for awhile because it started out priced way high, I think it was around $500,000. If I remember correctly the engine hours were pretty high. John
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

I guess that happens often with pricing ,I was just curious if anyone has actually laid eyes on the boat. Thanks, Edward

Its in Grand Haven, MI. A friend of mine was on it for a trip north to Muskegon and back. He said it was nice.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI