Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Re: I am so screwed.....

Quote Originally Posted by SeaEric View Post
    If you decide to change out the pineapple pillow - I'd like to put my name in. I like them and you can't find them anymore.
    I want to live. She will kill me.......Sorry. We got them for the last boat in 2004.... But she says she'll keep a lookout. And, if you want I can take closeups and maybe you know a needle and thread person.....
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Quote Originally Posted by oscarvan View Post
    I want to live. She will kill me.......Sorry. We got them for the last boat in 2004.... But she says she'll keep a lookout. And, if you want I can take closeups and maybe you know a needle and thread person.....
    2004 is about the last time I bought one. I had them on my 46' Matthews and they went with the boat when I sold it. I still have one at my home in Florida.
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Two down, one to go. One solid 15' piece of gorgeous wood.... and this one does not have ONE blemish on the front. Picture before a scuff and a wipe with oil. Looks even better now. So happy with this, and so is the Admiral. The back looks like it was used for target practice with bird shot but who cares..... That's almost two inches of staples in that tub.....But, took less than 6-1/2 hours... Pass the Ibuprofin please.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by oscarvan; 10-25-2020 at 11:33 PM.
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

And another 6 hours.... but it's done and it was well worth it. It will be tonight's appetizer special.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by oscarvan; 11-09-2020 at 01:20 PM.
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Curtains are in the works, and then I have to make something to replace this IKEA special...... stay tuned. I'll make it a separate thread.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by oscarvan; 11-09-2020 at 02:07 PM.
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay