Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Yatch Wear

Yatch Wear

We would like to have shirts and jackets embroidered/silk screen with a picture of our boat and the name on them. Any suggestions for Ft Lauderdale or southeast Florida?
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

2. Re: Yatch Wear

Deep river traders did them for us a couple of times. They used to to all of the Hatterss merchandise.

http://store.deeprivertraders.com/
    Beachcomber
    Former 3 Hat owner
    Home port Paducah, KY

Re: Yatch Wear

Does anyone know where to get silhouette drawings of our boats for tee shirts? We have a 63 CPMY and have not been able to find our boats picture anywhere. I believe I have found a 61’, and while the general public would not know the difference I would and so would most of you. Sorry to hijack the thread, but the post reminded me.
    Michael & Beth
    Hull Number CV312
    63’ Cockpit Motor Yacht
    1986 model launched in August 1987

Deep River/Sams can do anything with the drawings on them. They just can't use the Hatteras name/logo anymore.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

I wonder if anyone has reached out to get a limited license to do so... or get drawings to convert to illustrator images for this purpose. We are closing on our boat soon, and once its a done deal I'll reach out and report back to see if I can work something out with them.

Google that. There's a gazillion outfits where you do your own design right there on their website or design your logo with a simple illustrator and upload a graphic or pdf file, and a few weeks later they are on your doorstep. Affordable. This is not a high end special thing anymore.

We used this one:

https://www.queensboro.com/
    Last edited by oscarvan; 10-18-2020 at 04:19 PM.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay