Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Stainless Steel Hatteras Emblems

Hi Hatteras Community. I made some more stainless steel emblems that are identical to the plastic ones used on 60’s and some 70’s boats. I’m asking 160 for a pair of emblems and that includes shipping to the lower 48. My PayPal is Mike00johnson@gmail.com. Make sure to include your shipping address. Please feel free to call or email me with questions. Thanks,Mike
    Attached Images

Re: Stainless Steel Hatteras Emblems

Quote Originally Posted by efishonsea View Post
    Hi Hatteras Community. I made some more stainless steel emblems that are identical to the plastic ones used on 60’s and some 70’s boats. I’m asking 160 for a pair of emblems and that includes shipping to the lower 48. My PayPal is Mike00johnson@gmail.com. Make sure to include your shipping address. Please feel free to call or email me with questions. Thanks,Mike
    Beautiful work. Now get busy and make the 80’s tag and watch your order pad max out.
    Semper Siesta
    Robert Clarkson
    ASLAN, 1983 55C #343
    Charleston, SC

I’ve asked that same question a year or two ago Robert. I’d be the first to buy, well maybe at least right behind you.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

I have the 80’s style emblem now! Email at Mike00johnson@gmail.com for info.

I have the late 70's plastic ones on my boat, and they are just barely hanging on. And they were cheesy to begin with 48 years ago. I got Mike's stainless ones as pictured last year and I am seriously considering putting them on there. Yes I know it would be historically incorrect and some rivet counter would have a Maalox moment, but I think it would look a lot better.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

They are worlds better than the originals. And they stay clean and look good, unlike the plastic ones.