Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: 58’ Hatteras

Re: 58’ Hatteras

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Quinn View Post
    I am curious why that would make it hot?
    With the side decks you have doors you can open to the aft deck and get the breeze coming in the doors.

Quote Originally Posted by motoryacht lover View Post
    With the side decks you have doors you can open to the aft deck and get the breeze coming in the doors.
    Ah, that makes sense

I often wonder what happens to people like this, if they ever do anything with the boat or sell it. I am confused if he was looking for a buyer or information.
    Regards;
    Byron
    “In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.”
    ― Elwood P. Dowd

Quote Originally Posted by angeron1@yahoo.com View Post
    It was started at dock monthly and keep in running condition, it is locatedIn South Louisiana And has been used fresh water since 2008 , 1977 model

Started at the dock monthly and kept in running condition are two vastly different items. Was it only started at the dock and put in gear to see if it would engage? Or was it started and then given a sea trail to make sure it was in running condition?
    Regards;
    Byron
    “In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.”
    ― Elwood P. Dowd

5. Re: 58’ Hatteras

Quote Originally Posted by Byresch View Post
    I often wonder what happens to people like this, if they ever do anything with the boat or sell it. I am confused if he was looking for a buyer or information.
    How many hurricanes has that area had in just the last year? The answer is five. God sorts that out.
    Last edited by Retired1; 03-05-2021 at 10:05 PM.