Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Welcome

I have an 87 36' Sedan and the folks on this forum have been a huge help. A previous owner swapped the gas engines for diesel and left me a wiring mess but I love my boat. I'm in Texas so the rollers on those aluminum doors had long stopped rolling. You can find a thread on how to replace them with a few pictures. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

David Smith
    Seabrook, TX

Re: Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by DavidSmith View Post
    I have an 87 36' Sedan and the folks on this forum have been a huge help. A previous owner swapped the gas engines for diesel and left me a wiring mess but I love my boat. I'm in Texas so the rollers on those aluminum doors had long stopped rolling. You can find a thread on how to replace them with a few pictures. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

David Smith
    Seabrook, TX
    I will absolutely be replacing the rollers on mine, so I'll take a look at your thread. I'm jealous of your diesel power, wish ours had it but for our season the gassers will work.... and the fuel dock will love us!