Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

DATA Marine Navigator Depth & Sum Log

I have:

1) DATAMARINE International Offshore Depthsounder Head Circa 1985 removed from my boat this year. $35 plus shipping (I do not have the sensor available).

2) DATAMARINE Navigator Speed/Sum Log Model 3200 Head Circa 1985 removed from my boat this year. $35 plus shipping (I do not have the sensor available).

Please send me a PM for photos or other info.

Thank-you.

DC

Re: DATA Marine Navigator Depth & Sum Log

Don,
    I might take them. I don't know when I will get down in the Detroit area, but my neighbor does occasionally. Maybe he could meet you or if you are ever heading towards Lansing, I could meet up with you. Let me know if something like that might work out.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

I may be interested in sumlog stuff--Boat has datamarine depth but log is gone-- need to check the books and see what WAS there -- capt.bill
    630 388 8882 yachtsman36@comcast.net in chicago

Don,

Do you still have the depthsounder head/display unit? I think it's a Datamarine 100 depth sounder...does that sound right? If you do, please call me at 414-763-3298.

thanks,

dave

Dave:

Bear got the depth sounder....I still have the sumlog. Thanks for your interest.

DC