Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

FOR SALE - 1991 Hatteras 53 CPMY

I am putting our Hatteras CPMY on the Market. Boat has had a completed restoration over the last years from Stern to Bow. 3 of 4 A/C units replaced, complete upgrade of Helm to include electronics and gauges as well as two Garmin Touchpad units. Excellent shape, and only 1750 our on Detroit 8v92. Two Stateroom model, with duel vanity in Master Head. Aft Deck and Helm has new A/C units. Beautiful boat in Portsmouth, Va. Price - $199K Contact for additional information and pictures to follow this weekend. A few photos are on owners page.
    IMG_0192.JPG

This model is actually a 52' CMY. However, I am not able to edit the title, and if remove this post, the entire thread disappears.
    Last edited by jim rosenthal; 10-02-2020 at 04:35 PM. Reason: Miss spelled words

Re: FOR SALE - 1991 Hatteras 53 CPMY

Handsome boat and with all that done.... probably won't take you long to sell her.

That model is referred to as a 52 even though she measures 52' 9" https://www.hatterasowners.com/Broch...52CYB-0890.pdf
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Question FOR SALE - 1991 Hatteras 53 CPMY

Seriously interested. Only 2 staterooms?
    Hard work pays off in the future.
    Laziness, pays off now!

More photos would help
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Thumbs up FOR SALE - 1991 Hatteras 53 CPMY

Found the pictures in your profile's gallery. Looks great! Definitely would like to see more...Confirm only 2 staterooms please? Was looking for a boat w/ 3 staterooms but not a for sure deal breaker yet. Only 2 heads then too?Portsmouth, VA is about a 9 hour drive for me so definitely would like to see more photos and then possibly get more information before committing to a road trip/flight out.Thanks!
    Laziness, pays off now!

Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    Seriously interested. Only 2 staterooms?
    Stripes,
    I am not a fan of the 3 staterooms with a small Master Stateroom, two twins, and two bunks. I preferred the Forward stateroom and Master only. Larger Staterooms!
    IMG_0424.jpg Master Stateroom

IMG_0425.jpg Master Queen

IMG_0437.jpg Galley

Quote Originally Posted by Stripes View Post
    Found the pictures in your profile's gallery. Looks great! Definitely would like to see more...Confirm only 2 staterooms please? Was looking for a boat w/ 3 staterooms but not a for sure deal breaker yet. Only 2 heads then too?Portsmouth, VA is about a 9 hour drive for me so definitely would like to see more photos and then possibly get more information before committing to a road trip/flight out.Thanks!
    Stripes
    I will get with my IT guy at work and send more pictures to you. As to the two heads, the Master is double sink and larger Rounded sliding door shower. Forward Head has dedicated door to Forward Stateroom and lock out door for guest.
    I also failed to mention that the vessel has a fully operational lower Helm.

IMG_0426.jpg Master Head

IMG_0439.jpg Forward Head

Thumbs up FOR SALE - 1991 Hatteras 53 CPMY

Thanks! I'll send you a message with my email and contact info...I noticed the lower helm station in the other pic.
    Laziness, pays off now!

Nice... I like that little settee in the stateroom. Seems to me I knew someone that had one of these- they had had a 58' LRC and downsized. I think. I might have two people mixed up...