Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

does anyone know this 43 my?

I want something with a cockpit, and really liked the 48yf. Unfortunately, there's only 1 on the east coast, and its got 6-71 naturals so it'd be slow. The admiral wanted a 53my, so we looked at them, and then even the 58yf. Lovely boats, really fell in love with them, but i think its more boat than we really want. So yesterday while looking at a 43 tollycraft (really nice boat), we saw a 43 hatt my. She (surprisingly due to the condition of the boat) really liked it, so i think i'm being outvoted re: cockpit. We found this one online down in long branch NJ. So i was wondering if anyone knows this boat?

https://www.yachtworld.com/boats/198...-43my-3712059/

thanks
    Joe

Re: does anyone know this 43 my?

Just an FYI - that's a 43DC (double cabin model) not a 43MY (motor yacht). There is a huge difference between the two 43s! This particular 43 has the three stateroom layout - not many were built as I recall - just too cramped - galley and third cabin.

Thanks. the admiral would like a dinette. so I don't mind the 3 cabin, because i'd do what walterp did and replace the 3rd cabin with a dinette. also, this one has the queen in the master. trying to check all of her must have's

well, never mind, the broker decided we don't want the boat, so we're moving on. I emailed with questions re: engine hours, paint condition, any soft spots or window leaks, etc. The response came back, hours orig, genny doesn't work, its probably not for me.

our search continues.