Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

For sale: 1977 Hatteras 48’ LRC “Concrete Idea”

Below is a list of the most pertinent information and more information can easily be provided by contacting myself; Kerry Moser at 570-274-0879 or email concreteidea56@yahoo.comAsking $250,000.00Twin Detroit 453’s * 16.5 kw Kohler * Pipefitters 1,200lb Davit with rebuilt Davit motor, drum and cable * New Ideal Windlass * 2013 12’ AB Tender with 30 horsepower Tohatsu 4-stroke outboard motor * Updated NIAD Stabilizers (2018) * Vetus Bow Thruster * 4 underwater lights * TraVision satellite TV * All New Batteries (2020) * Extensive Electronics package including Send & Receive AIS * NEW Bow seating area cushions * NEW Bimini Top * Survey completed 2018 (available upon request) * New Bottom Paint August 2020 * All systems are 12 Volt * Original parquet hardwood floors * Cold Plate Refrigeration * New air conditioning in salon andmaster stateroom. * New headlinerLOA: 48 ft 0 in Beam: 16 ft 6 in Maximum Draft: 4 ft 6 in Displacement: 54000 lbs Engines Total Power: 224 HP We average 3.5 gph at 1500 RPM cruising at 7 kts Engine Model: 4-53N Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: Engine Power: 112 HP Engine 2: Engine Brand: Detroit Diesel Engine Model: 4-53N Engine Type: Inboard Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel Engine Hours: Drive Type: Direct Drive Engine Power: 112 HP Maximum Speed: 9 knots Tanks Fresh Water Tanks: (400 Gallons) Fuel Tanks: (1300 Gallons) Holding Tanks: (70 Gallons) Accommodations Number of cabins: 2 Number of heads: 2 Photos can be seen at the following link:https://photos.app.goo.gl/va5WKm4xYiR8fUZz5
    Last edited by concreteidea; 09-21-2020 at 01:26 PM. Reason: Updated information and link to photos

Re: For sale: 1977 Hatteras 48’ LRC “Concrete Idea”

Post a few pictures here. That usually helps.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Thanks.We do plan on adding photos. We were away from the boat for a couple of days and I wanted to get some fresh photos to post. Thought we would just get the ball rolling.

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    Post a few pictures here. That usually helps.
    We have updated our listings to include photos.Thanks for your input.

New updated listing includes link to phots and more detail.See original post.Thanks

I see you went with larger stabilizer fins. What size are the new ones and do you still have the old fins? I have a friend looking for a set of 6 sq ft fins to upgrade from his 4.5 sq ft.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Very nice looking vessel. Someone is going to ask for engine room pics too....
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Quote Originally Posted by oscarvan View Post
    Very nice looking vessel. Someone is going to ask for engine room pics too....
    If anyone request engine room pics, we will be happy to provide. Working from our phones only, we could only do so much at once. Thanks, she is a beautiful vessel. We have really enjoyed her!

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    I see you went with larger stabilizer fins. What size are the new ones and do you still have the old fins? I have a friend looking for a set of 6 sq ft fins to upgrade from his 4.5 sq ft.
    The new fins are 9 sq ft. Unfortunately, our old fins were the 4.5 sq ft and we gave them to a consignment store in Ft. Lauderdale