Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Hull Surveyor recommendations for St. Petersburg?

Hull Surveyor recommendations for St. Petersburg?
    Eddie Clemons Nashville, TN Southern Pride 1988 52CHATCS441K788 2004 Caterpillar 3406e's

Re: Hull Surveyor recommendations for St. Petersburg?

Why hasn't anyone responded to this request?
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

I responded to his same question on the Bradenton surveyor thread. So he should have the info if needed.
    1966 34c
    1982 46 HP

Rick Shelly has self quarantined himself since March, but sends his son out, I have not checked his credentials.Noel Miley was recommended also, and I received a quote from him along with possible dates. Anyone know Miley?
    Eddie Clemons Nashville, TN Southern Pride 1988 52CHATCS441K788 2004 Caterpillar 3406e's

Noel Miley is very competent and very familiar with Hatteras. He is a good choice in my opinion. I have used him in the past.

I just spoke to you 3 days ago and you were buying a boat in New England. I can't keep up!
    Eric
    41TC 1966 Hull #53 "Requisite"
    Kent Island, MD/Ft. Lauderdale, FL

"Though she creaks - She holds"

Quote Originally Posted by SeaEric View Post
    I just spoke to you 3 days ago and you were buying a boat in New England. I can't keep up!
    Eric, Our conversation was about a unlisted Hatteras 52C that is repowered with 3406e's in St. Petersburg. We discussed the price on that boat and some concerns that Caruso had. I presented a sales agreement right after our conversation and it was rejected this afternoon. I am still thinking about it.

I did mention that I liked a smaller Viking in New England and definitely missed what looked like a really nice Hatteras 50C right after the price was reduced, in Newbury Port. I offered a full list back up contract on the 50C, but they didn't take it.
    Last edited by Eddieclemons; 09-20-2020 at 12:05 AM.