Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Need corner couch

Has anyone purchased a new couch recently for their 40DC? I have looked everywhere and can't find one that will fit and squeeze through the window opening.

Peter

Re: Need corner couch

slightly different but we went with two straight couches with an end table. I'm not a big fan of L couches in boat, sooooo much wasted space in the corner, then nobody has anywhere to sit stuff like drinks, phones, tablets...etc. We added usb charging receptacles in the corner end table to make it double as a charging station.
    SOUTHPAWS
    1986 52C Hull #391 8v92TI
    PENSACOLA, FL

We ended up going to LoveSac for our boat. We were limited to 29” or remove the aft bulk head window. Love the couch. Lots of options including storage. Cheaper then custom but not by much. PM me for details if you’d like.
    Dave & Trina
    Benedetto
    1989 60MY HATDK310
    Sturgeon Bay/Ft. Lauderdale

Robesie,

Take a look at the L shaped sleeper sofa's at IKEA. It should be close in size and it comes in pieces that will fit through the salon door. Bonus is you get a pull out queen size bed.

Mark
    Lake of the Woods
    1989 40 DC Series 1