Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: WTB: 48 yacht fisherman

For the right price I would run a boat home from anywhere. I bought my 45c from Boston and brought her to VA and my biggest regret is that it wasnt a longer journey because it was so much fun. Ive considered driving her out west if I move to Oregon. Just take a few months off work between locations and hit the sea
    1969 45C376

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    Why do you keep calling a 52CMY, a 53? If I was looking for one, I would be a bit leery of a guy that doesn't even know what model of boat he owns.
    Sky,
    You are correct, it is a Model 52CPMY, but it is 52'9", and my marina calls it a 53. But you do bring up a valid point. Can you tell me how to correct the Header for the post without relisting the entire post.

Any help greatly appreciated - as you previously suggested, I have posted more photos, and it is helping,
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Partnership View Post
    Sky,
    You are correct, it is a Model 52CPMY, but it is 52'9", and my marina calls it a 53. But you do bring up a valid point. Can you tell me how to correct the Header for the post without relisting the entire post.

Any help greatly appreciated - as you previously suggested, I have posted more photos, and it is helping,
    Thanks
    Ask the moderator to change it for you. I would do it, but I don't have that power.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI