Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

32 V Incandescent Bulbs for Free

I just swapped out all of my old bulbs for LEDs. Can't say how long they will last but the ones on the left are all new. I'll package them well and take it to a UPS Store if you cover the shipping costs.
    Attached Images

Re: 32 V Incandescent Bulbs for Free

If you’re willing to separate the lights I would appreciate getting everything on the left. If that’s OK private message me and I will send you my address and a check for the UPS.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Quote Originally Posted by SEVEN View Post
    If you’re willing to separate the lights I would appreciate getting everything on the left. If that’s OK private message me and I will send you my address and a check for the UPS.
    Sorry, for not getting back sooner, I've been traveling. If it's the same to you, I'd rather not make multiple trips. You can create a shipping label online through UPS and send it to me through DM. The box is 8 x 12 x 20 and weighs 3 lbs. 12 oz.

Thom

What ever is left, May I get it?
    Thx Ralph

Wow
    Almost like Christmas

I did receive a box full of delicately packaged 32v lamps from Thom last Saturday.
    Just tonight I put a new lamp to work. No inventory worries for a long time to come.

Thank you very much Thom.

Stay well and safe

Captain Ralph Crapps
    Last edited by Captain Ralph; 09-16-2020 at 08:06 PM.

Strange I didn’t get your message about the UPS box. If I had I would have done it. Thanks anyway and I’m glad they have made it to a good home. Now I know who to call if I need one. Lol
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California