Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: 58LRC - New owner

Quote Originally Posted by BFDfirefighter16 View Post
    I also just closed on the purchase of a 58 LRC just yesterday. I’m going to Baltimore, MD to bring her home to Myrtle Beach, SC on the 26th. We plan so far to depart the Inner Harbor on the 30th. I will be a full time live aboard so I should have no excuses for not getting her back up to par. Also, with my purchase the owner was exceptional and we have developed a real nice friendship through our communications over the past year. Lastly, I sold my 1967 44 Tri-cabin last week just in time to make this all come together. I am not 100% sure but I believe my 58 LRC may have been the second 58 LRC built. Congratulations Jim on your 58 LRC as well! I hope to see her sometime soon
    Congrats on your "new" LRC as well!

If I can be of any assistance, feel free to reach out.
    JD
    1976 58' LRC Hull #311
    "Miss Maggie"
    Riviera Dunes, FL

Re: 58LRC - New owner, pending survey.

Wow, what are the chances of two 58LRC closing on the say day????

Congrats. You and I have talked in the past so I look forward to staying touch. Much to figure out on these machines, just starting with the fueling process - which I will be doing next week.

Are you talking the 26th of October or November? We are moving ours to Portsmouth Va this week to have the stabilizers serviced and the bottom paint done. She will move around the 3rd week of November south via the ICW to Beaufort. Perhaps we'll see you along the way.

J

Re: 58LRC - New owner, pending survey.

I plan on departing Baltimore inner harbor by the October 30th and I will be stopping in Portsmouth to pick up a third captain. I will be going straight to the yard as well when I get close to Myrtle Beach so I can do all my bottom work. I had my sea trial back on October 5th and I couldn’t have expected a better survey realistically. What are you going on the hard to have done?Alex
    Knot Your Hatt
    1975 58 LRC Hull#302
    Little River, South Carolina