Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Vintage video remake? nmpg at hull speed? Two hatts go fast on annual fuel dock t

Annual Fuel dock trip guess they don't get out much
    Nmpg its on a river thought it was supposed to be just mpg as some here claim
    Dan
    End Of The Line II
    1967 34C

EOTL II Rebuild Web Page

><(((º>´¯`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸><((((º>`•.¸¸.•´¯`•.¸><(( (( º>¸¸.•´¯`•.¸¸¸><(((º>

Re: Vintage video remake? nmpg at hull speed? Two hatts go fast on annual fuel dock t

Quote Originally Posted by krush View Post
    What if the boat is heading to a raft up? Then fenders and lines out is sign of a prepared captain.
    I don’t know I set lines and fenders when I get wherever I m going. Not while still underway.
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

Bump for planing boats! "Hatteras Girl, no lurching"
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

I got to say I ve been running at 17kts Cruise a few times in the last week and it feels good. The boat pops on plane easily and feels very solid.
    Pascal
    Miami, FL
    1970 53 MY #325 Cummins 6CTAs
    2014 26' gaff rigged sloop
    2007 Sandbarhopper 13
    12' Westphal Cat boat

17-18knots is a nice slow cruise for me at 1700-1800rpm....according to floscans I get around 1nmpg total. There's a reason I wanted the original 41 hull.
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

Quote Originally Posted by oscarvan View Post
    Would be perfect except for the dock line and fender...... I'm sorry. I can't help myself.

I blame the guests for distracting me from my captain-ish duties.

Can confirm, no pounding, yawing or broaching! At high speeds, it cushions its way thru the sea!
    Last edited by car54; 08-14-2020 at 12:03 AM.
    1969 45C376

That is a valid defense. Case dismissed.
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Cool Re: Vintage video remake? nmpg at hull speed? Two hatts go fast on annual fuel dock t

Fender and dock line? I don't remember seeing anything... jajaja

Matt if you keep posting pictures like this you will crash the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Seapig100 View Post
    Matt if you keep posting pictures like this you will crash the forum.
    My apologies. I'll paint the green bow before I post anymore photos like this.
    1969 45C376