Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1987 series11 58MY

If those of you are hunting a 58MY if you can wait a couple of years mine may be available. I'm 85 years old and thought it's about time to hang things up. I've had the boat for the last 15 years on the OHIO river under cover. Still do everything myself and love it. But this year I decided that I would keep the boat till something happens and I can not take care of it any more. So hang in there one of these days there will be an excellent 58 MY on the market. Russ

Re: 1987 series11 58MY

Russ thats encouraging. I'm 67, now I know 85 + is doable.
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

Quote Originally Posted by questover View Post
    If those of you are hunting a 58MY if you can wait a couple of years mine may be available. I'm 85 years old and thought it's about time to hang things up. I've had the boat for the last 15 years on the OHIO river under cover. Still do everything myself and love it. But this year I decided that I would keep the boat till something happens and I can not take care of it any more. So hang in there one of these days there will be an excellent 58 MY on the market. Russ
    Yes, they are hard to find! Unless you have deep pockets!
    I looked at local one to me, gorgeous boat but no in my budget

I haven't ruled out moving up if I were to find the right boat. After 17 years, I'd be sad to see this one go, but I never say never. So, Russ, I may have to get down there and take a look sometime in the next year or two.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI