Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Re: Original Prices....

Curious that no mention is made of the cost/option for the full wood and glass enclosure on the bridge deck of the 43 DC's. The info I have on my 1971 shows $119K with flybridge and AC etc. but not the doors and side windows?

Quote Originally Posted by whoover View Post
    We have been so slow at work lately that I stumbled upon the promotional films hatteras made in the seventies. Very enjoyable to watch. The woman watersiking behind e the 36 convertible was great. Its too bad more films weren't made of more models. I especially like the part of the narration that says our boats are maintained free!

Walt Hoover
    I would love watch those, where can they be found?

Quote Originally Posted by rob71 View Post
    Curious that no mention is made of the cost/option for the full wood and glass enclosure on the bridge deck of the 43 DC's. The info I have on my 1971 shows $119K with flybridge and AC etc. but not the doors and side windows?
    Whilst visiting Mystic Seaport with my 1976 43DC some years ago, a man told me his father used to make the thick plexiglass wing doors and wood frame as an aftermarket option for the 43DC. There apparently was a big Hatteras dealer on way up Mystic River for many years where he worked out of. My wing doors have the same hardware as interior doors, so I always thought it was factory option up to that point. Do you know for sure Hatteras did at factory? I just checked all 3 sales brochures for the 43DC on samsmarine.com and none of the pictures show wing doors.
    Scott
    1976 43DCFB ,Hull #428, “Exodus”
    Long Island, NY

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Quinn View Post
    I would love watch those, where can they be found?
    Links by model under "Model Brochures" at the top of this page. If not there, search Youtube.
    One survey away from a 53' Motor Yacht.......

All aft deck enclosures were aftermarket on the 43DC.
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Go to you tube and search Hatteras Promotional Video, there will be one for the 53 MY, 45 C 38 C and the 36 C. There is also another for the 41 C and 38 C together.

Walt Hoover