Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: 1983 46C HP Slane

Quote Originally Posted by SeaEric View Post
    Perhaps you can make a package deal with the 65 EB at Kent Narrows. This would ensure bankruptcy and no boating for the next decade.
    Ha ha ha!
    Robert
    MANCHIONEAL
    1973 43DC #365
    Mattox Creek, VA

Perhaps you can make a package deal with the 65 EB at Kent Narrows. This would ensure bankruptcy and no boating for the next decade.Or, buy the nicest boat you can find and drive it home. Too bad you snoozed on the 48C in Baltimore. She was a star for $180ish.
    Eric, I agree with you 110%. I got hung up on the 15k cost to bring her home and seriously missed a nice boat.
    Eddie Clemons Nashville, TN Southern Pride 1988 52CHATCS441K788 2004 Caterpillar 3406e's

Perhaps you can make a package deal with the 65 EB at Kent Narrows. This would ensure bankruptcy and no boating for the next decade.
    Or, buy the nicest boat you can find and drive it home. Too bad you snoozed on the 48C in Baltimore. She was a star for $180ish.
    I'm thinking about an award for funniest comment of the week, this might be quite eligible.

Quote Originally Posted by jim rosenthal View Post
    I'm thinking about an award for funniest comment of the week, this might be quite eligible.
    Yeah, he's a comedian all right........ Every time I drive by Outrageous I go..... "You know maybe I could.....".....
    1978 53' Motor Yacht "LADY KAY V"
    Hull number 524
    Chesapeake Bay

Quote Originally Posted by Eddieclemons View Post
    ..................Where I get nervous is possible wiring and other possible big ticket items.
    Is this for serious? You are contemplating a boat that is a wreck and has negative value and needs everything under the sun, and you are worried about "wiring and big ticket items"? I suggest you pursue another hobby. Perhaps expensive wine/women....it will be cheaper in the long run.
    FTFD... i drive a slow 1968 41c381

Quote Originally Posted by krush View Post
    Is this for serious? You are contemplating a boat that is a wreck and has negative value and needs everything under the sun, and you are worried about "wiring and big ticket items"? I suggest you pursue another hobby. Perhaps expensive wine/women....it will be cheaper in the long run.
    I have a woman that is always a positive value and I don't drink, so I was serious. I did get all of information I needed after assistance from others here. Thanks
    Eddie Clemons Nashville, TN Southern Pride 1988 52CHATCS441K788 2004 Caterpillar 3406e's

Is this the boat that was advertised here about 3 years ago and pops back up once in a while ?

Yes, I think it's the same one. Sad shape, from all I've heard.

I Thought so what a shame. I had put my boat up for sale a few years back and he contacted me for a trade. I was looking to move up I'm game. He then proceeded to offer me half of what i was asking and hold his price of 115,000.
    I politely said no thanks. I still have my 72 36ft tank and i'm going to the tuna grounds tonight. I hope somebody has
    the energy to restore her back to her formal glory!

If anyone is interested I am the broker and know the old owner. Would love to see someone save her. Who remembers GOOD GRIEF same boat after a lot of changes