Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Re: Looking for 56 Hatteras MY

Not yet. None really close to visit and with the Covid situation we haven't been too eager to get on the road.

My dock mate recently, last 60 days, listed his '81 - 56' due to health issues. I have been on the boat, orig wood intact, carpet replaced with wood, kitchen & baths updated, niad stabs - in op, newer electronics, mast removed and full length bimini installed this year. New isenglass this year also. Its located on the Tennessee river in Chattanooga. Erwin Marine - Brian McNeal is broker (423) 364-4673
    Mark
    1981 56' MY Hull #320
    "Lady Ann"

Thank you for the lead. I'll check it out.

Is anyone familiar with the 54 Serendipity in the Charleston area.

5. Re: Looking for 56 Hatteras MY

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    There’s a pretty nice Series II 58MY at Green Turtle Bay in Grand Rivers, KY. Looked at it for another HOF’er a couple of months ago. It was listed on Yachtworld by two different brokers at two different prices. A few cosmetic issues, but nothing major.
    The deal fell through and she is back on the market.
    Beachcomber
    Former 3 Hat owner
    Home port Paducah, KY

Thanks for the update. Checking out a 54, Serendipity, in Charleston. Hoping someone might be familiar with her.

Quote Originally Posted by Chasemmc View Post
    My dock mate recently, last 60 days, listed his '81 - 56' due to health issues. I have been on the boat, orig wood intact, carpet replaced with wood, kitchen & baths updated, niad stabs - in op, newer electronics, mast removed and full length bimini installed this year. New isenglass this year also. Its located on the Tennessee river in Chattanooga. Erwin Marine - Brian McNeal is broker (423) 364-4673
    Mark, or anyone?
    Does anyone know the scoop on this 56’? Looks really nice inside, and obviously a party boat and not a distance boat. It’s listed twice with two brokerages, HMY is one, and I didn’t get a response from the TN broker. (Other than sending me the listing again. Huh?) Priced high.
    The listing has no info other than engines and the fluff in the description. No return emails. Makes me think it’s a bogey.
    Anything anyone?
    Last edited by Finnley; 09-23-2020 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by happyours View Post
    Thanks for the update. Checking out a 54, Serendipity, in Charleston. Hoping someone might be familiar with her.
    Where in Charleston is it. Will be there next week and staying at Toler’s Cove. If it is there or Isle of Palms I would be glad to check it out and take some pictures.

I can reach out to the owner regards lack of response from broker. Pm me your cell # and if he is healthy enough, he'll return your call. If not, i know his wife and will reach out to her.
    Mark
    1981 56' MY Hull #320
    "Lady Ann"

Quote Originally Posted by Beachcomber View Post
    The deal fell through and she is back on the market.
    I inquired on this,the broker said the "jerk" that was involved was trying to literally steel it. LOL didn't inquire further, It I believe is a 1986, looks good from what is listed.