Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Classic 1972 38DC Hatteras For Sale - $49,900 - Located in St. Petersburg, FL

1a LTD.jpg19 LTD - Salon.jpg5 - pic 31.jpg

Looking for a nice motor yacht? This classic 1972 38DC floating condo is a roomy live aboard and great for harbor cruising or doing the Great Loop. Total refit completed in 2000 with Twin Cummins 330hp Diesels, Generator, Mechanicals, Air Conditioners, VacuFlush Heads, Custom Side and Box Rails, and professionally designed interior with high quality upgrades for Appliances, Counter tops, Sinks and Plumbing Fixtures, Lighting, Wall and Ceiling coverings, and Flooring. This Double Cabin motor yacht is spacious and well laid out both inside and out. With two staterooms, two heads, an updated galley, spacious salon, and large aft sundeck, you'll cruise in comfort. Begin Livin' The Dream today! For more info, contact Shar at lv2snorkel1@gmail.com.
    Last edited by lv2snorkel; 07-25-2020 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Updating pictures

Re: Classic 1972 38DC Hatteras For Sale - $49,900 - Located in St. Petersburg, FL

Quite Interested. Email sent. Thx.Russell Norris563-419-9782

Re: Classic 1972 38DC Hatteras For Sale - $49,900 - Located in St. Petersburg, FL

Hi Russell,

I just sent you a text and email with additional pictures. I'd be happy to answer any question or provide additional pictures.

Sharlyn

This is a screaming deal! Machinery alone is worth the ask price.
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

Thanks so much, Fred. I think so too. She's had lots of upgrades and has been an awesome live aboard for the past 6 years. We've had lots of adventures together.
    Last edited by lv2snorkel; 07-17-2020 at 09:09 AM. Reason: updating information

[QUOTE=lv2snorkel;375198]Thanks so much, Fred. I think so too. She's had lots of upgrades and has been an awesome live aboard for the past 6 years. We've had lots of adventures together.
    Is it on Yacht World?
    There is a shortage of good boats!
    Fred
    31 Tiara Open
    "Escalation"

I didn't list it on yacht world. I'm trying the Hatteras owners forum and locale means first. So far I've had an excellent response.

If you'd like more pictures, a copy of the spec sheet, or to schedule a showing, please contact me at me at lv2snorkel1@gmail.com.