Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Re: Shower sump pump has lost power

Quote Originally Posted by seajay71 View Post
    On my boat, the aft sump terminal is located adjacent to the sink under the cabinet behind an access panel. It is not getting power from the main panel in the stbd engine room. I rewired it from the stbd dc light terminal, also located in the cabinet. Now it is getting power and the sump pump and float are working.
    Just looked at your profile to see what boat you have and I noticed that on your 61CMY, the hull is full height at the cockpit where other 61's step down. I wonder if that was a change sometime in the production or if it was special ordered that way. Is there a story behind this?
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Quote Originally Posted by SKYCHENEY View Post
    Just looked at your profile to see what boat you have and I noticed that on your 61CMY, the hull is full height at the cockpit where other 61's step down. I wonder if that was a change sometime in the production or if it was special ordered that way. Is there a story behind this?
    Hatt of Liquordale was famous for moving things around and not updating the factory or any ship manuals.
    Hatt support; Paul and I have exchanged many colorful pictures and comments thru the years. C D does not have the humor that Paul has but remains just as surprised.

The higher cockpit height was an option ordered by the first owner. There were six (6) boats made with this option. I like it, it’s safer in weather.

Quote Originally Posted by seajay71 View Post
    The higher cockpit height was an option ordered by the first owner. There were six (6) boats made with this option. I like it, it’s safer in weather.
    I like it as well. It looks nice too. Is the cockpit sole the same height? Or did they raise that too making more room below?
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

I like it as well. It looks nice too. Is the cockpit sole the same height? Or did they raise that too making more room below?
    I’m not sure, I know the lazarette is huge!!! 😎