Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

1979 53’ MY for sale

I have the opportunity to buy a friends 63’ Hatteras. However I do not want to own two boats and the expenses with owning two. If you or friends are interested PM me for all the details on my 53’. Photos can be found on my profile. I’m asking $190,000. 2600 hours on 8V71TI motors, approximately 750 hours on the generator. The boat is a 9 1/2 on a scale of 10. I’m located in Northern California about 60 miles away from San Francisco. I’m in a great situation, if I sell, I get to buy the boat of my dreams. If it doesn’t sell I keep a magnificent MY. Happy Hunting.
    SEVEN
    1979 53' MY Hull #563
    Antioch, California

Re: 1979 53’ MY for sale

Quote Originally Posted by seven View Post
    i have the opportunity to buy a friends 63’ hatteras. However i do not want to own two boats and the expenses with owning two. If you or friends are interested pm me for all the details on my 53’. Photos can be found on my profile. I’m asking $190,000. 2600 hours on 8v71ti motors, approximately 750 hours on the generator. The boat is a 9 1/2 on a scale of 10. I’m located in northern california about 60 miles away from san francisco. I’m in a great situation, if i sell, i get to buy the boat of my dreams. If it doesn’t sell i keep a magnificent my. Happy hunting.
    63cmy?
    Sky Cheney
    1985 53EDMY, Hull #CN759, "Rebecca"
    ELYC on White Lake--Montague, MI

Rusty's Hatteras is in amazing condition. You will be happy if you buy it . I believe he is interested in buying a 63 CPMY.
    Looking for a 80 plus foot yacht
    Hatteras of Cheoy Lee

I too have been on Rusty’s boat and it is truly a 9 3/4 out of 10 and he did not mention but it is kept in fresh water. John, but I am not sure why he wants to buy that 63 CPMY that is in such rotten condition. LOL
    Mahalo V
    1974 53 Motoryacht
    Hull Number 406
    San Diego, Ca. Ready 32 Nordic Tug, Brunswick Ga.

Rusty, you deliver it to Maryland on your nickel and you've got a deal!
    John Novotny
    1979 53 MY "Serenity" #567
    Baltimore, MD

Crap too far away.