Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread

Online Rope Store

I just bought my second set of docklines from these guys. They are in Canada, they make all the lines they sell in their own factory, their goods are terrific, and the prices very reasonable. I had the new docklines in two days, even with shipping delays that they mentioned on their web site. I highly recommend them. Very happy with their goods.

Re: Online Rope Store

Do they have a website or contact info?

Jonathan Brein
    1982 43' DCFB #550
    "Paragon"
    Chesapeake, Virginia

I'm having a senior moment.

We have a member who was in the rope business I believe around Daytona beach but I can't remember his name.

Any help here?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

I have been meaning to order new lines from this place for a couple of years, I'm happy to hear the positive feedback. I bought my current boat in Trenton and drove by their shop twice a weekend for a couple of months prior to moving the boat. I stopped by their booth at the Toronto boat show in 2018 and they seemed very nice.
    Warren
    1973 Chris-Craft 47 Commander
    1994 Sea Ray Laguna 16SC
    (wannabe Hatteras owner)

I don’t know about this company but Krush and I got a deal on some 600’ reels of 3 strand nylon. The 3/4 was not quite 3/4 I believe like plywood they’re cheating on size. Supposedly it’s metric equivalent.
    "DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ OR HEAR AND ONLY HALF OF WHAT YOU SEE" - BEN FRANKLIN

Endless Summer
    1967 50c 12/71n DDA 525hp
    ex Miss Betsy
    owners:
    Howard P. Miller 1967-1974
    Richard F Hull 1974-1976
    Robert J. & R.Scott Smith 1976-present

I don't know, but the 5/8 double braid docklines I just bought from them are 5/8" in diameter.