Welcome to the Hatteras Owners Forum & Gallery. Sign Up or Login

Enter partial or full part description to search the Hatteras/Cabo parts catalog (for example: breaker or gauge)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Re: Pretty Much Loaded And Ready To Go... Again

Do you hear banjo music coming from the woods?
    Scott
    41C117 "Hattatude"
    Port Canaveral Florida.

Marine Electronics and Electrical Products Distributor.

Quote Originally Posted by Boatsb View Post
    Do you hear banjo music coming from the woods?
    Freebird plays this every night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5vfw5f1CZo
    Regards;
    Byron
    “In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.”
    ― Elwood P. Dowd

Sorry to disappoint, but this delivery went off without a hitch too.

It is finished.
    Randy Register - Kingston, TN
    www.yachtrelocation.com
    www.Safes4Guns.com
    aka Freebird aka Sparky1
    1965 41DC #93

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    Sorry to disappoint, but this delivery went off without a hitch too.

It is finished.
    Congratulations on finishing the job!!!
    Regards;
    Byron
    “In this world, you must be oh so smart, or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.”
    ― Elwood P. Dowd

Quote Originally Posted by Freeebird View Post
    Well, we just cleared our last lock at Coffeeville after enjoying the luxurious accommodations at Bobby’s Fish Camp, which has basically closed. Met up with a couple of guys who are delivering a Tiara SF to WPB. Talk about milking it, we first met them at Racine, WI, and they later came in behind us at Paducah. They’re cruising at some 22 knots when they are running. Maybe they’re being paid by the trip vs per day.

This trip should be wrapped up tomorrow afternoon, and we’ll be staying at Turner’s on Dog River. We talked about the Convention Center in Mobile, but with all the stupidity going on, I decided it wasn’t a good idea.

We encountered the most clueless group of people to date at Bobby’s which resulted in me posting this on a couple of other groups...

BOLO for a 70’ Pershing that left Bobby’s Fish Camp this morning. We were on the dock with them, after they FINALLY moved forward after washing their boat.

The boat ahead of us filled us in on how they had been wreaking havoc on anything and anyone in their path while running 40 knots. They are younger people who are totally clueless.

One post on a Facebook looper group confirmed their reckless operation as far back as Dog River. Boat name is, Bad Daddy, but they either don’t use their VHF or ignore those who hail them. Even tow Captains have yelled at them for
    From what I've seen a few places if I run into "Bad Daddy" oh my little Hatt Aka Tank got sucked in, oops my bad in haste went WOT in the wrong direction. RIP BD